Thursday, December 16, 2010

{Thankful Thursday}

  • Birds that sit on branches right outside of my window and chatter away amongst their little community. 
  • Hot coffee on cold mornings.
  • Hot baths in early morning light with a little Calgon sprinkled in. It's spa-like, hey, don't knock it until you try it. It might not "take you away" but it's actually quite relaxing!
  • Ambient light. I would shoot myself if earth was lit by some kind of daylight or florescent bulb. 
  • Friends that bring you butterfly magnets that they made years ago before they met you that say, "friendship". 
  • Friends that don't give up on you for being busy and anti-social.
  • Wonderful neighbors that decorate cookies with your kids and then send them home with a tin (yummy!) and a butterfly clip.
  • Two butterflies in one day. In my own odd way I am thankful for that.
  • Christmas parties at school and having a job that easily allows me to attend.
  • Christmas cards that come in the mail boasting my picture of a family or friend I adore. That makes me smile ear to ear. Honest... and thank you.
  • Stars on a clear night.
  • Dinner at my favorite Mexican Restaurant this week: La Fogata. 
  • Baby and children sessions. They just make me smile.
  • Euphoria. I may have worn it for years now, but every time I do someone always says, "You smell sooooo good! What are you wearing??" That perfume is just fabulously delicious.
  • Bare Minerals. How am I just now trying this awesome stuff??
  • Giveaways. I didn't realize how good it makes me feel inside to give away my time and in return get to do something I absolutely love. If only life was free and money were no object. :)
  • Thankful that happiness is free - although sometimes we have to seek it - it doesn't cost a thing.