Friday, December 10, 2010

{Fire Dept. Wedding}

I really adore this couple. I photographed their engagement and now their wedding and I love that they incorporated John's job into their wedding day. John is obviously a firefighter. :) Gorgeous couple and I honestly have to say that this might be one of my very favorite pictures of all time. It's so totally masculine and hero-centric. Nothing cuter than a gorgeous bride looking the most beautiful she's ever looked being swept off by a firefighter. Call me a sucker for romance. I just love this shot. Granted, sometime this winter when things slow down I will try to make up blogging all of these weddings from summer on that I've not had time to blog! But I've included a link for now below the picture to my Facebook business page so do check out their cute pix at Central Station!


John and Amber's Wedding Pix