Friday, December 24, 2010

{Merry Christmas from my family to yours...}



Here is our 2010 Family card. Thank you Sassy Designs and Designer Digitals for providing me with elements to design my card this year. Love your stuff!!

Thank you to all of my clients for such a wonderful year! I realize that a profession you love has to start somewhere - and I am thankful for the many years that it was a simple hobby expanding into what it is today. I am thankful for a first year in business {officially} - it has exceeded my expectations in so many ways!!! Thank you to each of you this year and in the seven years past that have made this possible.

I think one of my favorite things about this business is the freedom in creativity. I love to design anything print: cards, albums, etc. After being a graphic designer for so many years I was scared I'd have to give up design somewhat with photography - but it's actually been quite opposite!! Between marketing and print materials, I have my fill! However, now with being self-employed, I just have MY guidelines, not a company's. The specific colors and fonts and logos are all mine now. Haha. :)

I took these photos with my new lens Stella {Which, I can't say ENOUGH good things about her!!! LOVING THAT LENS!}. We took them at the end of October at Potato Creek. We spend a lot of time there and love that park. Adrian and I remember camping there as kids. I'm really glad we took our vintage couch out there - I was quite happy with the finished photos. And.. I think my kids are pretty freaking adorable... and ridiculously cool. If I do say so myself. :)

I can't say enough how happy I am to be doing what I love, finally. What a fantastic first official self-employed year! Here's to many more years of smiles that make me smile.

Merry Christmas & Thank You. May 2011 be everything you want it to be.

Live your dreams, 
Joanne aka, Josephiney