Friday, October 15, 2010

{Thankful Thursday} Belated

  • Coffee - I don't know who I'd be without you.
  • My grandma - just hearing her voice makes me smile. Don't know who I'd be without her either.
  • Clients - You make me laugh and I find that with each person I meet, there is always something in common - as mothers, wives, people. 
  • Amazon.com - you make ordering so easy. 
  • Bath and Body Works - You sent me a 20% off coupon for my fav product in a green bottle: Stress relief. Spearmint and Eucalyptus goodness.
  • Bon Iver - You are soothing to my ears.
  • Otterbox - I love that you are going to protect my phone in an ugly bulky sorta way. What a defender.
  • Belt of Orion - I woke this morning to see you through my window, third star on the right that's mine, thanks for the reminder that I am here for a reason. 
  • My new Jill-E HUGE bag for weddings. All of my gear fits in it and it rolls & keeps me stylish.
  • My new Kenneth Cole consultation bag. Ridiculously cool. I feel like a million bucks carrying it into Panera. :)