Friday, October 22, 2010

{Thankful Thursday... again belated}

Thursday passed me by altogether. I have been crazy busy and not really sure of which day it is in general. I feel like the kid that is eternally behind in her homework. I'm treading water though and staying on top though due to a lot of coffee and some kind words.. so it's all good.

Without further adieu ... because I have lots of work to do!
I am thankful for...

  • Blogging b/c it seriously keeps me sane during insane times.
  • Clients that are spectacular.
  • Inspiration I find in barns when I'm driving. If I had a penny for every barn I photographed from my car window...
  • Curiosity that comes from those barns, wondering what their story was.. who their farmer was.. who maybe fell in love in the hay.. who observed a beautiful sunset or two from the loft window. You know you are a hopeless romantic when you could write a novel about a barn.
  • The owl I saw the other evening sitting on a branch literally facing the sunset. I think he was observing. But it made me smile to think even nature can appreciate a good sunset, and what a view HE had.
  • The wonderful couch I picked up at the local antique mall. I spotted it a month ago and went back and am glad I did, $100 later - it's on my porch looking cute as ever and ready to be taken out as a wonderful photo prop should I choose. Um, guess who's family Christmas picture is gonna be taken on it? :) Yeah, this girl's.
  • Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate. Hot ridiculousness in a cup.