Monday, September 27, 2010

{Taddeo Family}

I met the Taddeo family awhile back through a mutual friend. Great people. We met at the park on a Sunday afternoon for a family shoot - which really is just a big play session b/c I just get on the ground and play with the camera while the kids are playing with mom and dad. For some odd reason there were a lot of bugs in the air and on the ground that day but everyone managed to escape unscathed or bitten! Overall it was a great session and the kids put up with me longer than I expected them to for their ages, sweet kiddos! I couldn't help but crack up at some of the kids expressions and how adorable they all are. Especially baby girl - she's gonna have two brothers AND a dad to fend off the boys someday!

Thanks guys! Really enjoyed it. :) Here are a few of my favorites.