Friday, September 17, 2010

{Baby Henry} Newborn Session

Henry was just the most pleasant little guy - he really didn't mind me moving him around too much, didn't fuss and was soooo cooperative. :) His Mom and Grandma had a great idea with Oh Henry Candy bars - super cute idea! Henry was wide awake until we got him sleepy in the swing and then topped it off with a nice comfy round basket full of soft blankies. :) And then it became ... naptime. :) Loved this little guy's room and his mom's idea for the photo in his adorable toy chest! I have to say though that I always love mom and baby poses and some of the ones I took at the very end of this session are the absolute favorites for me! Henry's mom, Cami is naturally so gorgeous and I couldn't help but really adore the pictures of them relaxing together - isn't that one of the most precious things when you have little, little ones.. napping with your baby? I think so. :) When I left the session Cami and her Mom handed me 3 candy bars, one for me and one for my kiddos. I had never had one of those before but just like a sweet baby - I enjoyed each little bit of it! :)