Sunday, January 8, 2012

{New Year's... goals. | Personal}


2012 Goals

I've waited about a week now, thinking of different goals I have. I didn't just want to come up with a bunch of... stuff. I've given it some serious thought. I've been jotting them down throughout the new week. Some things we do, some we don't. I'd hope to accomplish all of these before next year. 

So... here they are.

Remind my kids each day of how much I love them. How important they are. Smart they are. How kind they are.

Budget my time more as to how many jobs I take per week. Last year was INCREDIBLE with my job – but this year I want to take just a little less and budget more time for family and home.

Go to bed by 11p! This is gonna be a tough one.

I want to participate on Flickr more. There are some amazing artists out there on that website and I enjoy their inspiration.

Participate in another 365 project. Really try to make taking a picture on each day a priority.

Join a small group at church. This.year.

Get the tattoo on my wrist that I have been wanting for awhile now.

Run another 5K this year.

Get new carpet in the house. A new roof on the garage and vintage tile flooring in the bathroom upstairs. Paint the front porch trim.

To make Weddings, Seniors and Babies my focus this year but still shoot everything I love. :)

Really niche my style into fine art portraiture. I know what I want to do. I have yet to actually just do it. I have been day dreaming about it for awhile.

Post less photos, concentrate on editing individual shots more.

Watch Photovision discs atleast 2x a week.

Spend a little more time on Google+

Eat at Elia's more.

Less soda, more water & moscato.