Wednesday, January 4, 2012

{Meet Jimmy & Becky | Inspiration}




Meet Jimmy & Becky.
 They are a beautiful, wonderful couple - I photographed their Engagement session this past October. That same weekend Jimmy found a lump in his neck and was soon after diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma. He is working with exceptional radiologists and I believe - along with many - that he will absolutely beat this. He is young, clearly has too much fly fishing to do and has a beautiful girl to marry on September 22nd of this year. :) 



No matter, cancer is scary. It doesn't care who it affects or afflicts. This family has been in my prayers. But the reason I share this story is because Jimmy is an incredibly driven young man and his blog is an inspiration to many, myself included. He is an EXCEPTIONAL WRITER and hey, his photographs of his fishing expeditions aren't too shabby either! His story is something that I asked if I could share. So with his permission... 


Please encourage him, pray for him and follow his inspirational journey/ blog as he "Beats the crap out of Hodgkins Lymphoma" { I love his attitude!}

http://www.dudewater.blogspot.com/