Thursday, January 26, 2012

{Ayana | Senior Pix}


This girl is gorgeous, tall {seriously amazing heels!} and fun to be around! But what I love about her most is how down to earth she is despite the solid fact that she can rock a dress and crazy heels to a Nike jumpsuit. As we were shooting I told her I envied that my school in HS didn't have basketball for girls. I've always been a little bit dismayed about the fact that with my height, I didn't get to play. But this girl, she plays and I am positive she is dy-no-mite. I enjoyed getting to hang out with her mom a bit too. The weather was chilly but we still had a fantastic time! Part of my job that I love most is just chatting with people and getting to know more about what they love. Their dreams. Their plans and goals. I really believe Ayana has a beautiful future ahead of her. She's gonna go far.


Thank you Ayana for braving the cold and hiring me to photograph such an important year in your life. Hope your Senior year is all you wish it to be!