Sunday, January 1, 2012

{Best of 2011 | My personal favorites}

I can't even begin to tell you how hard it is to pick my personal favorites out of thousands of photos that I shoot every year. It's incredibly hard. I wish I could feature them all. But there's no way you'd stick around to go through this blog post! Ha. Holy cannoli. There are a LOT of photos below~!


These are my very favorites from this past year, for whatever reason - they are the ones I love the very best.


To start though, I have to feature 2010 a little. Two photos from that year that I STILL LOVE a ton! They are both featured in my studio and on my new website.


2010 | STILL FAVS! {just 2 from 2010 - rest are from 2011.}
{Please know that if you don't see your self on here it has nothing to do with you personally. :) I photograph a LOT of people and it's almost impossible to feature everyone - so with that said, these are my personal favorites of 2011.}



2011 FAVS