Thursday, January 26, 2012

{2013 Senior Reps | Announced}

Thank you first off to all of you who participated in submitting applications for my Senior Reps of 2013! There were many qualified applicants and you are all each very fantastic! Which made choosing truly difficult! I wish I could choose you all! I had to consider however my own cost and time in the program. I had to keep it manageable for me as I am a busy woman most of the time! I really spent some time weighing the candidates, their schools, their activities and of course their answers to my questions. I have selected 4 Senior Reps for 2013 - each from a different school. Each student will receive FREE Senior Pix, rep cards, 2 mini-accordian albums featuring their photos and discounts. They will also receive cash rewards for booked sessions that they referred. They will be used as models for 2014 promo ads as well.  I look forward to developing a somewhat close relationship with each of you and helping you to refer my business and, hello,... show off your awesome photos!! I am honored that you applied and honored to photograph such an important year in your life! I LOVED my Senior year!! And if in the end I have inspired you in any way to follow your dreams one day... I am even more honored. So thank you for entrusting me to something so important and I look forward to working with each of you!

The 2013 JOSEPHINEY PHOTOGRAPHY SENIOR REPS are as follows:

Ashley Troxel - Northwood High School
Tristan Kubiak - Washington High School
Krista Stockman - Marian High School
Ashley Kirkwood - Penn High School

I will be contacting each of you to go over some info and set up a time to meet! 
{If for any reason the above participants have changed their mind or are no longer interested, I will be selecting a new participant.}

Thank you to each of you! For those who were not selected: You are eligible for a $20 discount on a Senior Session if you'd like to book just for taking the time to submit an application. I appreciate each of your submissions and your time.