So many things to be thankful for in 2010. So many things to anticipate in 2011.
I am really happy about this new year - I think it's been a very long time since I've been this excited about a new year coming to pass. I am ecstatic about the weddings I have booked for this year as well as upcoming sessions.
New Year’s Goals MMXI
- Start using my Flickr account. Went Pro w/ it today.
- Learn to manage my time better by scheduling a little more spread out.
- Bake more.
- Have a weekly clean the house/shop/bills day.
- Have routine coffee with a girlfriend.
- Run more. 5K. 10K.
- Camp more this summer.
- Photograph oddities for my own enjoyment.
- 3 summer or spring days of nothing but trekking, picnics and photography.
- Get more involved in church.
- Save up for the 85mm 1.2.
- Time away with Adrian.
- Time away with Vincy.
- Visit my Grandma more.
- Read atleast 3 fiction books just … because I can.
- Read atleast 6 photography books just … because I should.
- Write poetry.
- Photograph more photos that are "Jess-inspired".
- Seek God.
- Read a great self-help spiritual book. He can always improve me.
- Discover some amazing new music.
- Complete a 365 Project on Flickr – 1 photograph each day for a year.
- Complete a Bench Monday Project on Flickr – each week for a year.
- A picnic with my husband in each season - minus Winter. :)
Happy New Year. :) May it be all you wish it to be.