Wednesday, January 12, 2011

{Holiday Party}

A few photos from the SBFD Holiday Party. This was the first year I attended. *Ahem*

It's always great to meet new people and I love that I know some of these ladies from years ago... some of them more recently. Some are clients and friends of mine and some are new friends.

Well just look who happened to be next door at the Smoker/Raffle!! Ms. Kristin. Many years of friendship. Kristin is the best mid-wife ever. She delivered my daughter and has been a friend for a long time.

Awww, love her and Ron. Great friends. Was so good to run into them that night! Wish I had gone to Chicago w/ you guys! Lol.

Rachel and Marie divas!

And this diva TOTALLY was rocking her butterfly rings like me. :) Love it!

Can you tell I've missed her?!

Was so wonderful to spend time with Maranda. We had some great conversations through the night and I found some new music through her! Maranda was a client of mine this past fall, she's a friend now too. We need to hang out again for sure, love her style!