Friday, January 7, 2011

{2010 Christmas Cookie Love}

Ahhh, finally! Getting around to posting some of my family Christmas stuff!!!

Christmas is a special time to make LOTS of messes in your kitchen. I spent the entire day in the kitchen on this day. The kids and I did a lot, for sure and were tired by the end of the day... but we made some pretty great memories. Hard to believe these two are so grown up already that they're actually getting really good at helping out. These are 7 recipes that we made this year and are all traditions in the family. Minus, the Red Velvet Cake Balls. I snagged that recipe this last summer. It's ridic. 

Have I mentioned that I love to bake AND eat things? Totally have a sweet tooth.

She just wants her two front teeth for Christmas. :)

Love these two. Seems like just yesterday I carried them on my hip.

Typical brother and sister love.

Making the Marzipan cookies.





Making Rosettes - oil has to be JUST right. These are kinda tricky cookies. But oh sooo pretty.

Cooling beauties. :)


Love these cookies. They're really light and crisp. Not super sweet.


All of our finished Marzipan cookies.




Stain Glass Windows. My Grandma always makes these.

Red Velvet Cake Balls. Decadent.


Grinch Cookies. A Christmas Staple in the Kaser house. 

Almond Joys. My mom made these every Christmas.

Sooooo baaaaaaaad for you it's goooooood.

Frosted Shortbread. Keywords? FOUR Hershey bars. Oh man. This stuff goes fast.

7 hours later... I was done. And that's a LOT of Saran Wrap. I love Holiday Baking!!!