Friday, November 5, 2010

{Thankful Thursday... a few minutes belated}

I realize I will probably never get around to any pictures of my own I have to post. :) That's ok.

I am tired tonight. Several nights of late night and long day editing have pushed me into some sort of wacky hypnosis. I keep finding myself drawn to lullabies and staring at the computer. I woke myself up today with a few good Chuck Norris Random Facts. Ahhhh, gotta love CN.

In no particular order then...
I am thankful for ~


  • Chuck Norris Random Facts
  • Sleepytime Tea, although it has no sleepy effect on me.
  • 2010 is coming to an end. Take that any way you want. I'm ready for 2011.
  • Awesome clients that bless me with gifts.
  • A grandma who turned 86 this past week.
  • McDonald's Caramel Mocha, it's a candybar in a cup.
  • That I continue to see that both of my children are really, very artistic. That makes me smile.