Thursday, November 18, 2010

{Katie & Blaine E-Session}

This couple is like.. too cute for words. I loved from the start a few things about them immediately:
a) the started out as high school sweethearts.
b) they wanted the vintage theme - including couch! and totally embraced it w/ a tandem bike and fantastic surroundings.
c) they wanted pictures in their hometown. priceless to me. love hometowns. love memories.

They were so outstandingly cooperative. Laying in the dirty leaves. Sitting on old furnishings and abandoned fridges with potential rodents living in them. Not to mention they totally were cool with sitting on hay bales full of spider webs. You guys? = Rockstars. Thank you, thank you for going through with every idea I had and being such great sports. I loved your session and can't wait for your wedding next July!!

Here are some of my favorites...