Friday, November 5, 2010

{Chuck Norris Random Fact Friday - aka CNRF Friday!}

I love Chuck Norris, I mean who doesn't? Thick belt around his waist, cutting off all that circulation - not to mention those tight, tight jeans, the crazy hot mullet and famous round house kick. I have laid in bed after working for 14 hours, literally exhausted and laughed myself to sleep thinking about Chuck Norris Facts. I have - countless times - gotten myself out of a slump, lack of motivation or food coma by just reading these RIDIC entertaining facts. Some of them are so funny, I can't stop laughing - like tears y'all. 

SO work has been crazy busy lately and a tad stressful trying to keep up with all of the editing and due dates ... I am eternally belated! This .. "vlogging" is medicinal for me. I kinda like it. I've never been camera shy. So what does this mean? More vlogging probably on occasion. Which is good for me, bad for you. Oooooh, watch out now! :)

I'm also curious as to more learning about iMovie - not that I want to boring blah blah blah you - but sometimes it's good to hear myself laugh. I definitely need to laugh more. 
PS, if you wanna turn my blog music off scroll all the way down to the bottom and you'll see my music player - just hit pause. :)