Tuesday, November 2, 2010

{Sanity Break}

*laughter* & *shaking of the head*

I am buried in work.
I can't complain.

But I needed a minute to take a break...
I don't watch tv.
{Not complaining, not sure what's good on tv anymore, can't miss it if you don't know.}
I don't read the news. Magazines. Books.
{I am complaining, I love books!! Love to get lost in one right now.}
Don't go to the mall.
{Def. not complaining. Agoraphobic. But I love to people watch.}
Don't sit around idle.
{I get ansty when I am not productive.}
Don't even keep up with laundry these days.
{Thank GOD for Adrian.}
Life is not perfect. And most days not easy. Long days.
{But it continues to get better.}

I work at this computer for many, many hours.
Sometimes I laugh at expressions - so cute - as I edit.
Sometimes I sing songs out loud when a really good one comes on my iPod.
You should hear me belt out "Already Home" by Jay-Z. Rather, you don't tho.
I dance at my desk... a lot.
Sometimes I talk to myself when the house is too quiet.
I stretch - like, over and over and over. {Somehow my husband finds this sexy.}
I get excited about UPS packages and my daily trip to the USPS.
I make trips back to the coffeepot like a bad habit.
Sometimes the day starts at 8a and ends at 12a.
But it's my day for now.
And I love most parts of it.
I have the best clients in the world, really.

It's a season. A busy one, but it won't always be this way - winter brings a nice little nap, book in hand on my sofa. So if you're waiting on pix... thanks for bearing with me. Thanks for letting me break just now to partake in this little conglomerated meandering.

So moral of the story for those who got lost in the conglomerated meandering is that... no matter how busy and chaotic life gets, this too shall pass - and all of us are truly blessed in many ways by our families, our jobs and all that we love. {Including but not limited to Tootsie Roll Pops & Reese's Peanut Butter Cups in a certain girl's desk drawer.}