Thursday, November 4, 2010

{2011 Pricing & Digital Packages}

Josephiney Photography is a digital package photographer. Which means that if you book a session you are committing to ordering a digital package below. I photograph your session and then give you hi-resolution, artistically edited images on a disc along with a print release for you to reprint the photographs. My goal is to give you all of your edited photos so you don't have to pick and choose. My worst memory in having my children photographed when they were young was standing at a computer screen having to pick one pose and crying b/c I couldn't have or afford them all! I do not offer print only sessions/options. You may of course opt to purchase prints in addition to your digital package after it has been purchased.




This same information is also available on my website pricing page.