Wednesday, November 3, 2010

{Mark & Natalie E-Session}

I had such a wonderful time with this couple. I love it when couples bring their dogs to the session. Especially when they are little and super friendly. Little Miss Winnie was full of attitude tho! I watched her bark at some other way bigger dog totally unafraid - which made me like her all the more. She's a little dog, but she's got a lot of bark! Go get em girl! :)

Mark and Natalie are an adorable couple - they joked around a lot which I always love, always makes me comfortable right from the start b/c I joke around a lot too! They share stories and laughed, it was a lot of fun and they just felt like old friends. Mark insisted he didn't like Winnie as much as he obviously did. I think Winnie has stolen his heart, but her momma, Natalie won it b/c she's wearin' the ring. Can't wait for their wedding next August!

I think some of my favorite shots are of Natalie and Mark on the ground in front of the barn playing with Winnie. Just adorable.