Tuesday, November 9, 2010

{I ♥ my Grandma}

My grandma turned 86 this year. No color dye on her hair, she still has natural color - she's beautiful.

I can't tell you everything my grandma means to me, and all that really matters... is that she knows. She's one of the VERY most influential if not THE most influential woman in my life. I love her sooooo very much. She's been one of the closest, dearest, most cherished souls to me... ever.

She's so stinkin' sweet. And I'm not just saying that.

She's got a fan club at church. Yeah, it's like that.

She got 26 birthday cards this year. Man, I love her. She is one of those people - that selfishly I will really have a hardship with saying goodbye to someday. When I say hardship, know that it means unequivocally that I will bawl my freaking eyes out. I love her so much. Have I made that very clear? :)

I just wanted to share some of the pictures from her 86th birthday, which is on Halloween. Amazing to me how God created one of the purest, most innocently sweet souls ever on this very day to demonstrate that there is so much good in the world, even in the midst of whatever we think is deemed bad.

She is a sweet, sweet soul. My grandma Alice. 

"Leader of the Pack" My sweet Grandma. 

Aunt Noodle, Melanie and Melissa. Beautiful chicas.

My Grandma and Cousin Katie. :) 

Two of my favorite girls in the whole wide world. 

My cousins and my Grandma.

I am not gonna lie, I like odd things. So I brought some dragonfruit for all of us to try for the first time. Well it SAID it tastes like, Kiwi, Pear and Watermelon which we discovered it truly tastes like none of those - but rather unanimously agreed that it tastes like... "dirt." Yeah.

My lovey Aunt Noodle {aka, Aunt Linda- Linda means beautiful incase you didn't know and she is MUY LINDA!} & my lovey Gramma. Beautiful, beautiful ladies.

My kids left this for Grandma last time we were there. Xoxo Grandma!

I love this sweet cousin. Katie. :)
Adrian will forever be the best at making her laugh.