Saturday, November 27, 2010

{Hart Family Session}

I really love this family. Hello? They showed up to their session with Reese's Miniatures. Are you kidding me?!! I love those!
No, I really like them even outside of that b/c I have photographed them before and each time they are just SO genuine. It's beautifully obvious that Dave and Kandi adore one another. Kandi is the type of person that as soon as you meet her, you feel like her friend. Like, I want to hang out with her! They both love their kids so much and have these adorable nick-names for their kids like "little-heart" - seriously soooo adorable. Dave is in the military and Kandi's pride in him is so evident. I have to wonder if you are married to someone who is constantly faced with the awareness of mortality that comes with serving our country - if you are just more appreciative of every day you spend with them - I know Kandi is. I wish all of us lived each day like our last. Myself very much included.
Anyway, I really adore this family. Thanks guys again - it's so much fun to hang out with you all!!