Thursday, September 22, 2011

{Thankful Thursday}

  • Bon Iver - so soothing to the soul.
  • Trip to TN next week to shoot an outdoor/barn wedding for a dear friend. What is not to love about a beautiful happy occasion in October in TN?! 
  • Awesome clients.
  • The butterfly that flew in front of me yesterday and led the way for awhile as I drove down my alley on my way to the studio. It made me smile.
  • Adrian having the opportunity to be part of River Rescue and all of the awesome training {but scary to me as he is IN the freaking river training}. He loves his job. I am so thankful for that.
  • My butterfly mobile. It never fails to be beautiful, day after day.
  • Redbull.
  • My beautiful kids. Gosh I have some good looking kids.
  • "Silver Sweep" Insta-Dri nail polish by Sally Hansen.
  • Ambre Blends organic oil. Oh my gosh. You want to smell amazing? Right here. This is it. Talk about INTOXICATING.