Friday, September 9, 2011

{Chris and Jaci's Wedding & Reception | 07.30.11}

Jaci and Chris had a BEAUTIFUL wedding day! The day started off at the salon for hair and makeup - then we headed over to the church! When I got there the guys were enjoying a simple game of basketball, naturally. Chris is a firefighter so across the street is an old fire house that they both love. Jaci and Chris were married at Saint Joseph Catholic Church. 


The Mr. and Mrs. had a lovely reception at St. Hedwig's Hall in Downtown South Bend. There was lots of amazing Polish style food, lots of love and laughter. I admit, I do usually cry at the Father/Daughter dance, and I did tear up a bit. But what I REALLY cried at was watching Chris' mom extend the rest of her Mother/Son dance to Chris' grandma. I guess {as I found out later} the words between them exchanged was that his grandma couldn't dance as she had a walker. Chris told her that he would hold her up. How beautiful is that? I don't know if I have the story right but regardless, it was beautiful to watch them. Literally, I could not stop crying. Maybe b/c it was precious, but maybe too b/c I LOVE my grandma so much. Weddings are such special days full of memories with some of the people we love most.


For all of the favorites go to my Facebook business page:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150276364314568.351774.117615519567&type=1


http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150298123434568.358022.117615519567&type=1


Here are some of my favorite photos from their day...