Monday, October 24, 2011

{Ashley | Senior Pix Session}

This is my beautiful & awesome assistant, Ashley. :) Doing her Senior Pix was so much fun and it was neat to see her be on the other side of my camera, rather than assisting me with mine. :) She had some really cool places picked out, totally different spots than what I had shot at before which I LOVED! She's not your typical girl and that's what makes her so fantastic! She had a place near Bonneyville Mill that was a miniature house and it was the most bizarre thing I had ever seen, but it was perfect for her snuggie shot. She brought her snuggie! LOVED that! That's what the session is all about, you being YOU! Thank you Ashley for working with me all summer, you've been a fantastic assistant! But beyond that you are smart and beautiful! So thankful to have met you. Stick around. :)