Wednesday, October 26, 2011

{Jimmy & Becky | E-Session | Pokagon State Park}

Gosh what to say about this awesome couple! Becky and Jimmy might be one of the cutest couples ever. There are seriously way too many good pictures from this session to narrow them down in general! Jimmy and Becky have been doing P90X so they were a bit sore but they fully cooperated with all of my pose ideas. Thank you guys! We incorporated some personalization with their engagement location which was on the pier behind Becky's lake home. Jimmy is a fly-fisherman {and he takes some awesome photos of his fishing catches!} We used some of his lures for the ring shot which I loved that it was so personal to them both. They also wanted a few shots with their doggies so we included them too. Dogs are always so comical to add into the mix. They're labs so of COURSE they jumped into the water and then went to love on mom and dad WHILE they were all soaking wet. :) I think some of my favorites are of the two of them lying down under a tree in her front yard, one she remembers laying down under and playing under as a girl. Things like that - that are so sentimental really touch my heart. I remember doing the same thing as a girl under my Grandmother's locust trees. Thank you guys so much for the cooperation during the session. I had such a great time and although it was the first time we got to meet in person, I felt like I already knew you both. So excited for your wedding next year!