Sunday, October 16, 2011

{Jamie & John | Day Before Session}

Jamie is a dear friend of mine, one of many years. John is my new friend, but in meeting him he totally felt like an old friend I had known also for many years. He's a great guy. I'm so happy that Jamie and John found each other... and that I was able to be a small part of their wedding day by capturing it for them. This session was shot the day before their wedding. 

Do you have any idea how romantic a session like this is? 

I mean, the day before two people pledge their love and lives to one another? 

Serious sparks. It was beautiful seeing two people so in love.

These photos were taken in downtown Franklin, TN. Jamie and John went on several dates in DT Franklin, so we hit spots that were important to them, memorable. Love that. 

Thanks guys for allowing me to shoot one of the most important days in your lives together. Hugs y'all. :)