Friday, February 17, 2012

{FOTOFRIDAY | 366.48}

Winter frost.

“All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost." - J.R.R. Tolkien


Brianne Lopez suggested that I shoot frost. :) So I did.

She said: "Photograph a beautiful tree or patch of trees that have been covered white with snow and frost."

While I didn't get a tree, I adapted this to branches. :) Branches on the ground. So after I got my large coffee from McDonald's today, I headed over to a weeded area that was chock full of frost and got down in it and happily snapped away. The light was gorgeous. :) This was my favorite shot. Below it are some other shots I liked as well. 

Thank you Brianne for such a wonderful suggestion! You win the FREEBIE FOTO session for this next week! :)