Saturday, February 25, 2012

{Fabulous Four | 02.25.12}


I'd like to blog 4 items each week that I either already own and LOVE or do not own but want. Just for fun and just for me. We'll see if I can keep up with yet another project. :)

I was just thinking about how much I love these items. I love it when people tell me about products or things they love! Sometimes I'd have no other way of knowing about them!


Word of mouth recommendations are huge to me.


So left to right -
1. Butterfly in a jar
Someone e-mailed me that follows my page and told me about these! I had a friend about a year ago also mention them to me! But I could never find them. :) Now I have a website to order one.

2. Nag Champa Body Lotion
I am crazy about this stuff. It's not in a fancy bottle but gosh does it smell amazing. I don't even know how to describe it. It's kind of incensey. :) How's that. :)

3. Leslie Blodgett Bare Skin Perfume
One of my current favorites. I am a perfume addict. I love this because it's so soft and buttery. It smells amazing. Verrrrrrry sultry.

4. Spearmint Mentha Lip Shine by C.O. Bigelow
This has truthfully been a staple favorite for me. I adore spearmint - I keep this on me when my Burt's Bees isn't quite enough lip kick. :)