Friday, July 1, 2011

{Bridgette & Jerry's Wedding | 06.04.11}

Central Christian Church & Athenian Ballroom | Elkhart, IN


Jerry and Bridgette were a REALLY wonderful couple. I was honored to shoot their wedding day. They chose a beautiful church to be married in, tons of beautiful character and stained glass windows. We didn't have a lot of time inbetween the wedding and reception for location shots but I was pretty happy with what we got. The rain held off. Everyone cooperated and we got the job done and still got back to the reception to get the party started! I have to say that Bridgette's dance with her dad totally made me cry. Something about the Father/Daughter dance that always, always gets me. Theirs was super entertaining and emotional. Beautiful wedding!









































For more photos go to the Jerry and Bridgette's on my Facebook business page.