Thursday, July 7, 2011

{3-week Self-Portrait Challenge | Jessica Drossin Textures}

Week 1 | The Era You Were Born In
Jessica Drossin Textures is hosting a Self-Portrait Challenge. #1 Jessica is GORGEOUS. #2 She's also a freaking out the head talented artist and photographer. She sells textures and if you are a photog and don't use them, you SHOULD. They add SO much to photos. I admire her work as my TOP FAV PHOTOG ever. I am inspired by her photos. Those last six words? Major understatement. I can't even begin to describe how much I love her work. It's like looking at something that captured the subject's soul in a photograph. I am excited to do this challenge just for fun b/c as photographers we shoot and shoot and shoot other people all day long. I am excited to take pix of ME, ME, ME!! Ha. But, with a challenge in mind each week for three weeks, starting this week. 


Get Jessica's textures here.


View her amazing, AMAZING work here.