Tuesday, May 17, 2011

{Sun Kissed}

I don't usually post about products unless I really love them.... and think that they can benefit my own clients as well.

I am posting some info about Spray Tanning because a lot of my clients tan before they photograph. Spray tanning is a safe alternative to tanning beds and natural sun. It's a great option for those who are fair skinned and/or very health conscious to the affects of the sun and tanning beds on the skin, but want to be nice and tan for their photo shoot or event.

Jenna asked me to try her product and I didn't know what to expect at first... But I was extremely happy with the results and immediately found that this could be a great option for people who wanted to be tan in their photographs and not have to spend weeks in advance preparing by using tanning beds. It's affordable, super quick and easy. And it is a great option for being tan in Senior Pix, Engagement Sessions, Weddings, Boudoir, Flaunt the Dress and pretty much any session! The session itself was no work for me. I simply showered and dried. When Jenna got to my house she set up everything. All I had to do was step into her booth to tan. It was quick, comfortable and easy. After she left I went back to work! Within four hours my tan had developed.

I've posted my before and after pix on Facebook and had a lot of questions about the product. So I've asked Jenna to share some info! :)


Here are both of my before and after pix in using this product.



Here is some info on the product:

Sun Kissed Spray Tan is a traveling company, we come to you! It's a quick, safe & natural way to tan. Our products are water based & use the same ingredients that you'd find in common, every day products like shampoo & make up.

Our spray tan's will give you a natural, healthy looking glow. You won't be sticky or smelly and it won't run or rub off on everything you touch.

Your tan will be airbrushed on you by a trained technician. Application takes less then five minutes & you can get dressed right away and go about your day. Tans will last about one week.

We also offer Spray Tan Parties! This is really fun and a great way for everyone at the party to get a discount on their tan. Parties receive a $5 per person discount off the single session price. You must have at least 4 paying guests to qualify as a party. Host receives a FREE tan if there are 6 or more paying guests!

Special pricing during the month of May, for a single session, only $25 ~ reg. $30 ($5 travel fee applies to most areas)

For any other questions, including the locations I travel to, please call or look at my Facebook page under the "Info" section. Thanks for your interest! Jenna Beebe, Owner/Technician 574-261-4707