Tuesday, June 22, 2010

{Life}

Have I mentioned how much I love life?

Do you ever feel incredibly blessed - to the point where you think... how in the world do I deserve all of this?

I can't fill a blog with fluff for business sake. I have to be real. Have to be me. Otherwise the words don't flow and I'm just writing a composition to "read well for English class"... or in this case "read well for Business sake."

Things weren't always this way. The incredible happiness feeling, that is. I am not the first person to tell you, "life isn't always a bowl of cherries," you see? *with those last two words said, ala Humphrey Bogart style.* I am a quasi-believer in karma - but I believe it's more of a spiritual realm among the old principal of do unto others as you'd have them do unto you. I have faced ill days and also had my share in creating them. I have lived - the good and the bad. I'm thankful that through the bad - I've learned lessons that will carry me through the rest of life. I'm thankful that through the good I've learned that it's where I want to stay. Of course, life hands us crap even without our doing. Faith and love carry us through. Thank God for those two.

But when you do the things you love and are surrounded by people you love - you're living your life with purpose and calling. And the yield? Naturally it is happiness. It took a lot of hard work, some mistakes, some sweat, some leaps of faith and some serious uphill trying to finally get to this place. A place of purpose and calling, a place of true happiness. The journey of course never ends.

But I finally have the map. And I know exactly where I am going. And even better? I am not alone.