Tuesday, June 8, 2010

{Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Changes}

{PRICE CHANGES}
I had some introductory pricing set up at the beginning of summer this year to introduce my official business starting full-time. Pricing for the remainder of the 2010 year has been slightly modified. I have tried to simplify my pricing structure so that my packages center around the photography shoot and the disc with edited images.

{DISCS}
Many clients - as I have found as we progress towards a digital age - love that I offer discs with my sessions. You all are just so digitally savvy and of course you want them all! The discs I give you are for table prints.  Not wall prints. 

Q. What does that mean, Josephine?
A. The disc holds hi-resolution images for print best at wallets, 4x6 and 5x7 size.

I can't guarantee color of local labs, so I ask that you reserve the images on these discs for wallets, 4x6 and even 5x7 size. If you are looking for wall prints, (that of 8x10 and larger) - please use me to print them for you as I can guarantee that they will look the way they should. My prints are a representation of me and it is important that if they are hanging on your wall - they represent my business well. Walmart doesn't necessarily care about how they represent me. So in a nutshell: use me for your wall prints. Print from disc for your albums and table prints. And if you just want the disc for posterity's sake, great. I can easily print your 4x6 and 5x7 sizes for you.

{EFFECTIVE DATE 06/08/2010}
If you have already booked a session OR wedding with me, your prices are already established and the new pricing will not affect you. Please note that any sessions or weddings booked after today will see the new price modifications implemented. 

LIFESTYLE
Includes on-location session and disc of hi-resolution edited images for table prints. 


{Session Fee} $50
Due at time of session and is non-refundable. Fee is for up to 4 people, $10 each additional person.

{Disc} $200
{Engagement, Couples, Bridals, Seniors, Families, Children, Maternity, Babies, Pets} 
*Newborn sessions are best scheduled with babies under 2 weeks of age. Please book before your due date to secure this time frame. This session happens in your home or if you prefer, mine.

WEDDINGS
Packages include engagement, wedding day coverage and discs of all edited images. For albums and prints see Ala Carte pricing below. $500 deposit due upon booking.

{Simplicity} $1,600
- 2 hour engagement session and disc of hi-resolution photos with release
- 8 hours of wedding day coverage
- Edited hi-resolution photos on disc with release
- 11x14 mounted print of your choice

{Modern} $2,000
- 2 hour engagement session and disc of hi-resolution photos with release
- 10 hours of wedding day coverage
- Edited hi-resolution photos on disc with release
- 11x14 mounted print of your choice
*Special* Get the 12x12 press printed album for $200 with this package.

ALA CARTE
In addition to packages above, these items below may be added at your request.

{Table Prints} Sold in units.
(2) 5x7s $20
(4) 4x6s $20
(16) wallets $20


    {Wall prints} 
    8x10 not mounted $25
    11x14 mounted $45
    12x12 mounted $55
    12x18 mounted $65
    16x20 mounted $100
    20x24 mounted $165
    *For Metallic add $10 to any size


      {Albums}
      Traditional Keepsake Albums - includes prints
      (20) 5x7 prints in a bonded leather bound black album $230
      (20) 10x10 prints in a bonded leather bound black album $300
        Hinged, lay flat Custom Printed and Designed Album books
        5x5 $175
        8x8 $200
        10x10 $250
        12x12 $275