Thursday, March 10, 2011

{Thankful Thursday}

Today has been... one of those days.

It is day 4 of sinus anarchism. 

It's the day when I can't see my deposit in the bank. You know when you have like no clue as to why the deposit you made on Saturday got lost in translation. Bank is working on that one now and promises resolve. I am thankful for a great bank staff.

The kind of day when you show up at the vet at 2 and find that your appointment is .. tomorrow. :)
True story. Today.

You spend hours trying to figure something out b/c you unfortunately have a determined motivation that will not let you eat, rest or anything else until you have figured it out.
I did figure it out... and I'm glad I took the time to as a pre-course for the future.

This weather? Yeah, it just plain sucks. Over it. Let's move on.

But... alas, I am thankful. Because I have soooooo much more to count in the realm of blessings than I do despair-agings.

  • Good Earth boxed pasta meals. Because the make life easy and dinner amazingly good.
  • Greek Yogurt with honey and vanilla. 
  • Vacation. Which is coming sooner than later.
  • Outstanding dog and house sitters!
  • Tea with mint. 
  • Blow Pops.
  • Laffy Taffy.
  • {Notice all the food in this post?}
  • Aleve!
  • My refrigerator with food, my roof over my head, a bed and clothing. Because we have these things we are richer than 75% of the world's population. Incredibly sad. But I am thankful to live in such a blessed country.