Thursday, March 3, 2011

{Thankful Thursday}

  • Miike Snow Mix on Pandora 
  • Amish Buttermilk cookies. There are NO other cookies on the face of this earth this good. 
  • Coffee
  • Free coupons from VS
  • Nail Envy
  • Laffy Taffy
  • Ab lounger. :) {Hence all of the above items I've been eating}
  • Upcoming vacay to CA!
  • Spring is coming.... soon!
  • New baby props
  • I know it's seasonal but "Fireside" house spray by Bath and Body Works. LOVE THAT STUFF.
  • My scarab beetle on desk.
  • Possible road trip also coming up with a girlfriend
  • My grandma. Who I can call on a random Tuesday night and talk to her while I am in the tub about life and the memory of bathing in her tub when I was little.
  • The new cutsie-cute apron I have ordered from Courtney Bock Designs and how I am planning to rock a Bench Monday photo opp with it! :)