Friday, July 16, 2010

{Fabulous Finds Friday}

Normally on a Friday I'd be annoyingly cheerful b/c the weekend is approaching and the weather looks good.. but even though I AM certainly cheerful (!!) I'm a tad overwhelmed too. I admit it, I AM A-type personality and very much a get-it-done-100%-girl-no-half-bootie-anything! ... I am having trouble keeping up. And that's a good thing. I'd always rather be busy than the alternative!!
But - I get stressed. Sorta. Cuz I'm already behind and so chained to this desk. So I'm unshackling & heading to the pool for about two hours w/ my kids. Sunshine = medicinal stress therapy and hello, it's FREE. 
I will just put on a pot of coffee tonight, again. I can't ask you to feel sorry for me. I have the best job ever and work from home. Really, what is to complain about here?

SO back to the matter at hand...
Fabulous Finds Friday - where I list a few things that are fabulous to me at the moment. 

  • Eucalyptus Spearmint ANYTHING from Bath & Bodyworks - but specifically the massage oil. Heaven in a small green vintage-looking bottle. No wonder I love it.
  • Smoked Coho Salmon from Alaska, via my brother who lives there. And I am not a fish-kinda girl. But smoke it and I likz it.
  • Apricot Sharp Cheddar white cheese via our friend Kevin. Adrian and I polished the last bit off this past week on the front porch at about 11p w/ a glass of Chardonnay. Beautimous.
  • Orange Jaffa Cakes. Someone please stop me. Or entirely shut the entire chain of Aldi's down nationwide b/c I will continue to buy them... in mass quantities.
  • Paula Deen's Creme Brulee candle - smells like I'm baking cookies ALL day yo.

Happy Friday!!


And b/c a post just isn't a post w/o a picture - here's a few shots, favs from Meagan and Austin's wedding!