But - I get stressed. Sorta. Cuz I'm already behind and so chained to this desk. So I'm unshackling & heading to the pool for about two hours w/ my kids. Sunshine = medicinal stress therapy and hello, it's FREE.
I will just put on a pot of coffee tonight, again. I can't ask you to feel sorry for me. I have the best job ever and work from home. Really, what is to complain about here?
SO back to the matter at hand...
Fabulous Finds Friday - where I list a few things that are fabulous to me at the moment.
- Eucalyptus Spearmint ANYTHING from Bath & Bodyworks - but specifically the massage oil. Heaven in a small green vintage-looking bottle. No wonder I love it.
- Smoked Coho Salmon from Alaska, via my brother who lives there. And I am not a fish-kinda girl. But smoke it and I likz it.
- Apricot Sharp Cheddar white cheese via our friend Kevin. Adrian and I polished the last bit off this past week on the front porch at about 11p w/ a glass of Chardonnay. Beautimous.
- Orange Jaffa Cakes. Someone please stop me. Or entirely shut the entire chain of Aldi's down nationwide b/c I will continue to buy them... in mass quantities.
- Paula Deen's Creme Brulee candle - smells like I'm baking cookies ALL day yo.
And b/c a post just isn't a post w/o a picture - here's a few shots, favs from Meagan and Austin's wedding!