Thursday, August 16, 2012

{Dean & Madie's Wedding | 06.23.12}

Dean & Madie are so chill... and cool. I love these two. When we first met last year at their bridal consultation I remember Dean saying that they were real laid back people and they wanted a laid back wedding day... they had an awesome wedding day! Their ceremony was at Saint Patrick's Park - a beautiful outdoor ceremony. Madie looked GORGEOUS coming down the aisle and I couldn't help but finding myself almost in tears watching Dean choke up while the beautiful woman he loves made her way down the aisle towards him. I love tears during a wedding.. they are real love. Their reception was a total celebration.. SO many people on the dance floor and everyone was just having a BLAST. Blue Heron is a great reception venue! It was great to see Madie with friends and family do a coordinated dance - even her father-in-law got in on the action! Such a fun party. Thank you Dean and Madie for entrusting me on one of the most special days in your lives... I was honored to be there and enjoyed capturing it all!