Tuesday, August 28, 2012

{Baby Harper | 12M Session} Studio

I can't believe it's been a year already... 
Sometimes I photograph these little babies from the very beginning and it seems like a blink of an eye and we're already at the 12M Smash cake session! Where does the time go? I love watching a baby grow that first year. Harper has been SUCH a joy to photograph. I end up laughing the whole time because she is so adorably expressive. She's beautiful and LOVED her little lamb - some photographers aren't crazy about babies having toys in the photo, but I love that she wanted something that to her.. in her little world... is very important. :) Makes it very personable. 

Thank you Kaley for bringing both of your beautiful baby girls to be photographed by me! I have enjoyed every minute of it!