Tuesday, July 3, 2012

{Jessica & Lance's Wedding | 05.12.12}

Jessica and Lance had a beautiful wedding day - loved the church they were married in - one of the oldest churches in South Bend, it has some GORGEOUS character. Love those red doors!! One of my personal favorite moments was watching Jessica pin her Grandpa's flower on - it was emotional and adorably sweet how much they adore one another. I also enjoyed the military salute Lance and Jessica received as they left the church, super cute and a great photo op! This couple is just super down to earth and laid back - very considerate people as well. Jess made me a hanger that says Josephiney and it even has a butterfly. Very touching when my clients make me gifts. :) Thank you again Jessica for such kindness. I love it! The night wouldn't have been complete without the fabulous Greek dancing that went down at the Reception. Loved watching the entire room participate! Such a fabulous wedding. Congrats Lance & Jessica. :) Thanks for allowing me to capture such a special day in your lives.