Wednesday, July 11, 2012

{Adam & Autumn's Wedding | 05.26.12}

Such a great couple! I have enjoyed getting to know them this past year. Autumn probably doesn't know it but the first time I saw her she was working for her family's business {Nedderman's Steak Tips} at the 4-H Fairgrounds in St. Joseph County. Here was this tall, gorgeous bombshell of a woman and I was like, holy cow she is beautiful! And then I had the steak tips and I was like, holy cow, that family can COOK! :) A few years later I would photograph her sister Amber's wedding. :)Autumn is highly creative... and you will see with the details of her wedding day from her hand made invites, to her dress and super crafty reception details that she is quite talented on the creative side! Adam is quite funny and it was enjoyable watching them interact each time we photographed. We had a winter E-session, a spring E-Session and then their wedding day! Such a fun day - beautiful day. Autumn was married in the same church as her mom and dad - Grace United Methodist. Very special. :) Loved that the guys suits were different than the norm, gray with pink and white striped ties. Fantastic! My favorite though was the reception venue that they chose, the Red Barn at St. Patrick's Park was phenomenal. The light... gorgeous. Couldn't have been a more perfect day! Congrats guys...