Friday, June 8, 2012

{McElligott Family | Vintage Couch Session}

This family - first of all is gorgeous - but beyond that... HILARIOUS. 


Candi contacted me about surprising her parents who were celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary. So despite the super hot weather that day, we all met out in a tall grassy field to photograph some photos on a vintage couch. SO much fun. I think we got some great shots of them that represent the dynamics of this family.. their love for one another and their desire to just cut loose and have a good time!!! It was totally their idea to photo bomb and I couldn't have been happier. 


I have the best job in the world and found myself laughing so hard at times watching them pose themselves. Too much fun. Thanks guys for enduring the heat and being your beautiful, fun selves. 


Britni and Josh, can't wait to photograph your wedding here soon! :) We are merely weeks away.