Tuesday, June 19, 2012

{Baby Madelyn | Newborn Session} Studio

Seems like just a little while ago I photographed this little peanut in her momma's belly! Madelyn is probably going to like frozen chocolate and milk b/c that is what her momma craved. One of my favorite maternity sessions.. I got to photograph Michelle and Cody sitting on the kitchen counter eating frozen chocolate and a glass of milk. Haha, so cute. And now here they have this beautiful little baby girl, Madelyn. :) It was easy to see when Michelle came to the studio that she already had the knack for motherhood. We discussed how she took care of kids a lot when she was younger. She's a great mom and I love that Cody brought his uniform to the session! There is nothing more precious than a baby girl in her daddy's arms - but put him in a uniform and it's even more precious! He protects his community, but most of all?? He protects his baby girl and his beautiful wife. Here are some of my favorites from the session!