Saturday, April 30, 2011

{Business Updates 04.2011}

Three changes:
{1}
Josephiney Photography no longer offers print only options for lifestyle packages. ALL of my packages are digital, meaning we shoot your session, I artistically edit your hi-res images and put them on a disc for you to print. If you book a session, you must order a digital package. You will see the below graph which has been added to my website and blog:

Josephiney Photography is a digital package photographer. Which means that if you book a session you are committing to ordering a digital package below. I photograph your session and then give you hi-resolution, artistically edited images on a disc along with a print release for you to reprint the photographs. My goal is to give you all of your edited photos so you don't have to pick and choose. My worst memory in having my children photographed when they were young was standing at a computer screen having to pick one pose and crying b/c I couldn't have or afford them all! I do not offer print only sessions/options. You may of course opt to purchase prints in addition to your digital package after it has been purchased.


{2}
Also of noteworthiness... :) 
Discount for coming to Wakarusa will change from $30 to $20 during summer/fall months as inclement weather is not an issue. Wakarusa is a great little town to shoot in, there are plenty of shot opps here! And it can save you some cash as well to come to me.This change will be effective for any sessions booked after May 7th, 2011. If you've already booked your session and were coming here to Waky, your discount is still $30. 


{3}
And lastly, I will no longer be booking weddings in the months of November, December, January, February, March or April. I will only be taking May-October wedding bookings from here on out. If you are booked with me for a winter wedding - obviously no worries. My commitment to you will not waiver. :) But for future bookings I will only be booking May-October Weddings. I also limit the amount of wedding I take each year as I am also equally a lifestyle photographer as well. Thank you!