Monday, April 25, 2011

{Bench Monday - March & April}

Another project I am hoping to stick to. :) Every Monday you post on Flickr a photo of you or someone .. simply on a bench or some sort of elevation. This project has already been so fun and I am seriously super amazed at the creativity some have in regards to this project. It's inspiring to photograph something so mundane - and yet.. try to make it somewhat artsy. Projects like this make me realize why I love photography all over again. Though I never forget it - I realize that in doing things like this just for me.. I'm overflowing my heart with something that brings me happiness and freedom to photograph things... like.. your feet.. on a bench. Happy Bench Monday... March and April Edition.


 Bench  Monday 03.07.11 Purple, Props & Pumps Edition.

Bench Monday 03.14.11 Chuck + Betty = Winning Combination Edition.

Bench Monday 03.21.11 - Sassy Apron Edition.
Bench Monday 03.28.11 - Bulldozer Edition
Bench Monday 04.11.11
Just Got Back From Vacation Edition.

Bench Monday 041811
I Love a Firefighter Edition.

Bench Monday 04.25.11
In another life I was an Egyptologist Edition.