Monday, February 11, 2013

Randoms | Feb 2012


  • I can't ever seem to catch up. This is a good thing right? Work is good!
  • I am going to WPPI this year!!!!! So excited to learn. 
  • I am going on a cruise with my babies in less than two months!!! So excited for R+R.
  • Shooting some out of state weddings this year. Excited about that too!
  • I am craving Spring. I bought Lilac Bath + Body Works house spray yesterday. 
  • My kids are incredible. I love them more and more every day. 
  • Weddings are booked for this year! That is crazy to me. I was booked full in Jan!
  • I have incredible clients!!! Caring people. Kind people. 
  • I have met so many amazing people in the last year. And at the right time. 
  • A year ago this month, much was unraveling for me. It was a very hard time.
  • A year later today, there is still much that is difficult, but time heals.
  • Finally a light at the end of a very, very, very long tunnel.
  • My recent understanding of God as a FATHER has changed much of my perspective. 
  • The word FAITH has been tested for months. 
  • Thankful for girls, my loveys - strong like bull. 
  • Life is so unpredictable.
  • I think 2013 is going to be a good year.