Wednesday, November 23, 2011

{Black Friday | 50% OFF Classy Boudoir}

On Friday I will offer 50% off bookings for a Classy Boudoir session with me. The session must be booked on Friday 11/25/11 before 11pm - tentative date and month please - for a session before 4/30/12. Some of you may want to surprise your man with a special album or prints for Valentine's day and this would be the way to do it! Or you can just surprise him anytime between December and April with your sexy photos!

Most of us women are so busy and constantly doing things for others but not for ourselves. The Classy Boudoir session is for that woman. For her to feel sexy and beautiful, but above all.. classy. I keep my sessions very top-notch, very classy - nothing but tasteful and beautiful photos of you for the person you love... or hey, maybe they are just for you! :) I do touch up the photos a bit to smooth skin and hide any imperfections. I know how important it is for you to feel confident about your photos. If you do not want any airbrushing you just can tell me and we'll skip it.

These sessions are not published to my website, blog or Facebook, unless you prefer a few photos shared.  And even then I am particular too about what is shared. I do not keep your photos on file after you have been given your disc unless you ok it. After you receive your disc you have two weeks to let me know otherwise, at that point I purge all photos from my computer/hard drives.

The session payment {full amount of $125} is due the day of your session. The session will take place at my studio in Wakarusa - I have some beautiful chairs, some fun props, fantastic light and backdrops and even a bed specifically for my classy boudoir use. I will accept a limited number of bookings at this rate on Friday. Please limit outfits to 2 or 3 seeing as the session is only 1 hour.

With the booking price of $125 you will receive 30 edited photos, hi-res to keep and reprint as much as you'd like. Print out each at 4x6, 5x7 or larger and make a fantastic album! :) Please also keep Sun Kissed Spray Tan in mind if you need a quick tan before your session!

Please contact me with any questions! Have a happy Thanksgiving!