Thursday, October 2, 2014

{Us | Engaged} New Buffalo, MI



"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all of my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough..."

Nicholas Sparks




































Some random facts about us...

• We are foodies! We love to eat! Filet is our fav. Chicken & Mushrooms a close second.
• We want to see the world together. May the next phase of life be travel!
• Paul is an Electrical General Foreman for Online at Cook Nuclear Power Plant
• I am a Baby and Wedding Photographer at Josephiney Photography, LLC
• J is what he calls me. I call him Mr. Csakany.
• He has called me his "moon and stars" since our beginning. 
• This is why I wanted an estate antique 1920s moonstone engagement/wedding ring.
• One of our first dates was to New Buffalo Beach - we are Redamak's-frequent.
• Paul likes to read, lift, travel, photograph, loves comics and being a gamer in his downtime. 
• I like to photograph, listen to music, travel, bake, read, run and lay in the sun.
• Our first dance was in front of a security camera in an old antique store in Fort Wayne. 
• We like to collect hourglass time pieces, maps and nostalgic things.
• Antiquing and Michigan wine-tasting on a Sunday is right up our alley.
We love Chicago. It is where we got engaged. 

Photos taken by Ashley Potterbaum and edited by Josephiney Photography, LLC