Saturday, September 15, 2012

{Anna + Shawn | E-Session} Chicago

On first thought when these two are both dressed in black the look like some serious secret agents. :) They just have this AWESOME look about them! I had such a great time meeting these two for the first time and photographing them in their town... weather was more than perfect. A storm had just rolled through when we got to the fountain... it made for such a contrasty backdrop against the fountain. So see, even when mother nature hands us some odd weather.. sometimes it can be gorgeous b/c even though we had clouds on one side.. on the other we had beautiful sun. Thanks guys for going along with all of my zany ideas... and for trusting me - I think you did AMAZINGLY well and we got some fabulous shots! I can't wait for your wedding next year in Chicago!!!